Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodsFaith Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Server Links
PRICE LIST CLIENT DISCORD
Latest topics
» Client aint starting.
From Scratch Staff Application EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:09 am by from scratch

» The server is dead but im back
From Scratch Staff Application EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm by Empoleon3333

» New Forums
From Scratch Staff Application EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am by Banker

» Forum Ranks.
From Scratch Staff Application EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am by Banker

» GodsFaith Staff, Please read.
From Scratch Staff Application EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm by sasori

» JustRuins BACK!!!!!!!!!
From Scratch Staff Application EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm by sasori

» So Cat went afk at phoenix....
From Scratch Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Banker

» Nate's Updated Staff Application
From Scratch Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am by cat

» My proposed Price List
From Scratch Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 am by Nate

Top posting users this month
No user

From Scratch Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
from scratch

from scratch

From Scratch Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: From Scratch Staff Application   From Scratch Staff Application EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:13 am

. Ingame Name & Real life age?: My in-game name is "From Scratch", and my Irl name is "Ellioth"

2. How long have you been playing Rs/RsPs related servers?: since around 2009-10 so around 7-8 years =P

3. Do you have previous staff experience? (If yes, tell us about it): Why yes, Yes I do, i have been staff on multiple servers, but now most of the server just trynna make money and doesnt care about their community, which I want to see a change in, in every rsps. I have been mod on arteropk, deviouspk, battlescape, and a bunch of servers nobody knows about mainly =P.
4. Why do you deserve staff?: I see myself as deserving to be staff because i believe I can be a really great asset to the server, I am respectful and understanding. I am also very active in-game. I've helped around with the players who have asked questions regarding content in the server. Showed a few around how to do this and that. Helped advertise a bit before, and will continue to whenever I am available to do so.

5. Have you ever been punished in server before? (Ban, Jail, Mute):No I have not, I have a pretty good relation with most staff members.
6. How much are you able to play? (H/week): That depends, on days I can play up to 5-6 hours, weekends maybe 7-8. Since I got a lot of practices and gamedays as i practice 3 sports.

7. What you do if someone is spamming?: I would try to tell him to stop spamming in a calm way, Try to contact higher ranked staff if online, if there's no higher rank than me at that moment, i would give him 3 warnings to stop, at 3 i would mute the guy, if i had the powers. only a temp mute tho. If he advertises other servers i would mute him directly.

8. Will you help server grow by inviting players/making videos?:I can invite players, and i already have, iam working on making videos at the moment, not very good at it. I have asked my friends who make videos if they can teach me with OBS etc, and they could, So maybe i will do vids for gods-faith in a bit =P
9. Any other comments?: Not really =P There's nothing I need to add. Except for thanks for spending your time reading my Application for staff. Thanks

~From Scratch.
Back to top Go down

From Scratch Staff Application
Page 1 of 1