Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodsFaith Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Server Links
PRICE LIST CLIENT DISCORD
Latest topics
» Client aint starting.
Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:09 am by from scratch

» The server is dead but im back
Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm by Empoleon3333

» New Forums
Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am by Banker

» Forum Ranks.
Fixing Zombies minigame EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am by Banker

» GodsFaith Staff, Please read.
Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm by sasori

» JustRuins BACK!!!!!!!!!
Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm by sasori

» So Cat went afk at phoenix....
Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Banker

» Nate's Updated Staff Application
Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am by cat

» My proposed Price List
Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 am by Nate

Top posting users this month
No user

Fixing Zombies minigame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rangercake

rangercake

Fixing Zombies minigame Empty
PostSubject: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 3:07 pm

So its pretty clear that it needs to be reworked, there's a few ways I've thought about re-working it too.

Method 1

Completely re-do it, use some kinda gloomy map like port phasmatys, force the players to enter with no gear, start with a bronze weapon and work their way up to dragon with no cost, but actual rewards. Surviving alone or with a group would obviously alter the horde amount as well as the coin amount. Work from there.

method 2

Force the zombies to start at the other side of the arena, come out in waves and work around them that way, having the player spawn on top of a massive horde unable to even grasp the health packs is completely obnoxious especially since you can't even enter the arena with your prayer on, add a delay to the start of the round and force the player to start OUTSIDE of the arena and enter manually to prevent any unwary players from losing their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Savage

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:43 pm

I support this. Extremes and hard mode players may lose their stuff here and not receive it back due to the no teleporting out restriction in the mini-game, and only leave by death sooo its a lose-lose situation there.
Back to top Go down
rangercake

rangercake

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Not only that but you can rarely ever teleport back in and survive long enough to get your things as is, they probably could re-work it but first remove the teleport so players don't lose their stuff. Or at least add a warning prior to teleporting in.
Back to top Go down
rangercake

rangercake

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 7:12 pm

if someone can give me the location of the zombie minigame i can take a photo, mess around with it and figure out an optimal way for the zombies to spawn in etc.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Savage

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Rather have it where you don't lose items at all on death if you are on extreme or hard mode, and as for the location it is in trollheim i believe
Back to top Go down
rangercake

rangercake

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 7:29 pm

mhm that'd make a lot of sense too, I don't even know what it could reward you with because of how impossibly quick you can die even with high end gear.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Savage

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Yeah it would lol, and well it could have a seperate shop just for zombies, which includes useful items. Like fury, cb rings,armor,etc.
Back to top Go down
rangercake

rangercake

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 7:52 pm

mhm or even just some specific gear and a leaderboard or something only for that minigame that would make it worthwhile because of the difficulty atm i have literally no idea what its good for.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Savage

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 8:24 pm

Hmm yeah idk players would have to suggest something for that, and yeah a leader board would be fantastic in my opinion it gives a good reason to play the minigame for the competitiveness Smile
Back to top Go down
rangercake

rangercake

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:26 pm

I agree, it'd be a fantastic way to build a small competitive scene that might rest outside of pvp, and bank.
Back to top Go down
Banker
Forum Dev/ In-Game Admin
Forum Dev/ In-Game Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:45 am

Totally agreed with that suggestion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.godsfaith-rsps.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Zombies minigame   Fixing Zombies minigame Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixing Zombies minigame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Of GodsFaith :: Suggestions-
Jump to: