Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodsFaith Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Server Links
PRICE LIST CLIENT DISCORD
Latest topics
» Client aint starting.
Feedback on the server EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:09 am by from scratch

» The server is dead but im back
Feedback on the server EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm by Empoleon3333

» New Forums
Feedback on the server EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am by Banker

» Forum Ranks.
Feedback on the server EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am by Banker

» GodsFaith Staff, Please read.
Feedback on the server EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm by sasori

» JustRuins BACK!!!!!!!!!
Feedback on the server EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm by sasori

» So Cat went afk at phoenix....
Feedback on the server EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Banker

» Nate's Updated Staff Application
Feedback on the server EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am by cat

» My proposed Price List
Feedback on the server EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 am by Nate

Top posting users this month
No user

Feedback on the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rangercake

rangercake

Feedback on the server Empty
PostSubject: Feedback on the server   Feedback on the server EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 8:07 pm

So first of all, I'm fairly new to the server and have 5,000 loyalty points, if the math leads anywhere that's 500 an hour so roughly 10 hours of playtime.

So far the server feels refreshing and nostalgic I swear I've played it before and If I have I must've enjoyed it a lot or I probably wouldn't have had much of a reason to stay.

So I started my adventure the same way I do every time and by spam clicking the lagging client that was trying to load the world in and not even picking a difficulty, went on to train thieving until I had enough cash to buy my gear without knowing voting even gave you enough cash to make it somewhere ya, so I got all the gear i needed and got 60 attack 99 str 45 defence from dungeoneering and got my crapier, at first I thought 1,000,000 tokens was a whole lot but I grinded it out fairly smoothly without any complaints on my part, got a vesta set (minus vls) and moved onto bossing, the bosses are really nice though some are kinda scary to mess with being destroyed by nomad because he doesn't have a damage type is always miserable, dcing at the party demon is gross and it just feels right in a way, they're not overwhelming you know they're there and they're good, it's content that most servers lack "variety" of such, and to see that its still such a small community that's nice and willing to grow astonishes me since most communities get together and monopolize what they have basically taunting and demoralizing newcomers who have to fight their ways to the top often struggling alot on the way.

Community and the server have a lot of potential in my opinion as long as development keeps moving forward and the community does too, I've spent a literal assload of time playing rsps's ranging from poor to excellent ones, I've seen a lot of them pop up, do amazingly even earning a thousand dollars in donations in less than a month only to disappear for little to no reason. Hopefully this one doesn't do that.

Though it needs work, in my opinion so far everything is excellent and I hope everything moves forward swimmingly.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Savage

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on the server   Feedback on the server EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Some good feedback bro, yeah GodsFaith is still fairly new and is still growing everyday, just a few days ago there were only 5-10players playing lol now theres about 15+ or so which is amazing. Much more content will be added and that i pray leads to more players and a larger community. Honestly can't wait for the server to become huge. GodsFaith has a great development team, which means great updates in the future Wink, and i just hope the community can all stick together to help GF rise to the top.
Back to top Go down
Banker
Forum Dev/ In-Game Admin
Forum Dev/ In-Game Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on the server   Feedback on the server EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:51 am

Thanks for the feedback!

And yes as savage told, we're fairly new server since we just ran out of beta-version. Week ago we had like +/- 4 players online daily, and now we have close to 20 online which is rlly nice.

I've noticed that you have made a nice progress ingame also, so good luck with that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.godsfaith-rsps.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on the server   Feedback on the server Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback on the server
Page 1 of 1