Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodsFaith Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Server Links
PRICE LIST CLIENT DISCORD
Latest topics
» Client aint starting.
Revvies and why they're broken EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:09 am by from scratch

» The server is dead but im back
Revvies and why they're broken EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm by Empoleon3333

» New Forums
Revvies and why they're broken EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am by Banker

» Forum Ranks.
Revvies and why they're broken EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am by Banker

» GodsFaith Staff, Please read.
Revvies and why they're broken EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm by sasori

» JustRuins BACK!!!!!!!!!
Revvies and why they're broken EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm by sasori

» So Cat went afk at phoenix....
Revvies and why they're broken EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Banker

» Nate's Updated Staff Application
Revvies and why they're broken EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am by cat

» My proposed Price List
Revvies and why they're broken EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 am by Nate

Top posting users this month
No user

Revvies and why they're broken

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rangercake

rangercake

Revvies and why they're broken Empty
PostSubject: Revvies and why they're broken   Revvies and why they're broken EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 11:51 am

Revvies

I'm never one to harp on revenants because they're usually a pretty fair foe, it's well worth it to say that the gear they drop is fairly good and extremely wanted in most servers especially in the high risk pvp side of things.

revenants at least the orcs though are extremely broken, I'm only on hard mode and here is the loot I got from them from 98-99 today with double experience on meaning I killed 90-100 of them.

Revvies and why they're broken 933d9d10

So the math comes down as such

5x vls - 1b at the min price guide price
3 vesta sets + 1 legs- 1.75b price guide price

that's 2.75b made in a span of maybe 30 minutes of setting my magic prayer up, turmoil up and watching my character destroy the revvies now depending on whether or not statius and zurials becomes tradeable I expect the total value (assuming stat and zurials is either matched with price or slightly less valueable) to come out to something like this:

4 statius helms- 700-800m
3 statius plates- 500-600m
2 statius leggings- 300-500m
5 statius hammers- 800m-1b
5 zurials bodies- 800m-1b
9 zurials hats- 1b+
8 zurials legs- 1b+

considering this

Possible profit

min 7.75b

max 8.65b

this is just a rough estimate but, that's a tad bit high-profit wise, and the loot rate is astonishing I'm only on hard mode, imagine extreme?

48 loots in the span of 100 kills, that's almost one to every other kill and that's only on hard mode.

These rates can and probably will completely tank the value of the gear if it hasn't already and it can take some time to make something that should be a decent commodity that isn't any more worth something again, a lot of players will have to come in and skew the items out sparse for it to even really be worthwhile.

I recommend they be moved to the deep wild, their loot rate reduced and the loots spread out so that its not orcs that drop every piece but instead orcs can drop stat, dark beasts or one of the considerably stronger revvies can drop vesta, and the rest can be picked for zurials and morgains. Or you can find the npc's for each of these those exist somewhere out there and instead have the gear dropped by the bosses themselves (there are npc's for vesta, zurial and statius and morgain somewhere).
Back to top Go down
Savage

Savage

PostSubject: Re: Revvies and why they're broken   Revvies and why they're broken EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 pm

I completely agree with this, I see too much Vesta running around like it's rune armor. Its very easy to achieve, too easy. I would like to see the drop rate be even harder such as 1 out of 1500kills on orks and for revenant knights to have a easier drop rate % such as 1 out of 1000 kills. Not only that but I second the wildly idea. Make them in the Wildy so its more risky to go out and just farm them with no worry. Other than that with it being so easy to obtain, its price is oddly high and it doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Banker
Forum Dev/ In-Game Admin
Forum Dev/ In-Game Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: Revvies and why they're broken   Revvies and why they're broken EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 7:05 am

Agreed. f.e I have +15 vesta sets and +50 zuriel sets hanging in my bank. Imo rates should be somewhere around 1:+500 since they are pretty easy to kill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.godsfaith-rsps.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revvies and why they're broken   Revvies and why they're broken Empty

Back to top Go down

Revvies and why they're broken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Of GodsFaith :: Suggestions-
Jump to: