Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodsFaith Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Server Links
PRICE LIST CLIENT DISCORD
Latest topics
» Client aint starting.
Well it was pretty fun EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:09 am by from scratch

» The server is dead but im back
Well it was pretty fun EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm by Empoleon3333

» New Forums
Well it was pretty fun EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am by Banker

» Forum Ranks.
Well it was pretty fun EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am by Banker

» GodsFaith Staff, Please read.
Well it was pretty fun EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm by sasori

» JustRuins BACK!!!!!!!!!
Well it was pretty fun EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm by sasori

» So Cat went afk at phoenix....
Well it was pretty fun EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Banker

» Nate's Updated Staff Application
Well it was pretty fun EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am by cat

» My proposed Price List
Well it was pretty fun EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 am by Nate

Top posting users this month
No user

Well it was pretty fun

Go down 
+2
Savage
rangercake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rangercake

rangercake

Well it was pretty fun Empty
PostSubject: Well it was pretty fun   Well it was pretty fun EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:13 pm

So, I'm rangercake and this'll be the last post I make on the forums, and it will be the last time I play on godsfaith, at first I thought the server was really neat and that the community was supportive and helpful.

However it really isn't the server is incredibly basic and has low development time put in, I watched as a new concept was added in extremely broken then completely ignored on a day were the player adding this concept in had off.

I watched dicers completely clean someone dry bone and they quit now I realise this is a 50/50 thing, but they could have completely denied him and refused his offer but instead they acted like they cared but cleaned him to line their worthless banks.

By the way, your economy? Shit, literal trash, I went out and pvp'd with some legendspk kid who was bothering someone I gave shit earlier for something they'd said, and I got hit with a 500 0 0 0 from dragon claws, he acted like he cleaned me but all he got was a vine whip and zerker, how long would it even take me to get those back, oh longer than it'd take me to get a new chaotic rapier because of the way the loyalty point system works.

Nothing is worth anything unless it's a custom on a boss that's broken enough for me to solo it in black dhide with a rune crossbow, and even then people are always whining and bitching about the prices because the economy is fucked and the price guide isn't enforced.

Not only this but there's a lot of immature and ignorant people that roam around on the server, there's literally no valient effort to keep flamors at bay minus a warning or two no mutes and no punishments for the people that clearly farmed pvp points, "oh i lost my korasis" fun fact, it's not a pvm loot it's only available through pvp, so thanks for pointing yourself out.

Not only these things either, consider the fact that the game is so raw that you can literally toss gear on go solo a boss for hours and never catch up to the people that magically got rich overnight with no answer, it's broken in more than one way extremely so and i get it that it takes time to code and script it, but instead of adding in more content maybe you should fix the source, it's like shipping an incomplete product out, makes no sense and will get you no were but fired.

I thought maybe like in most sources the pvp would be half competent but it's just as broken as some of the regular combat is, not only that but there's no drop list, not exactly a lot of owner to community discussion it seems the forums are completely ignored by anyone that isn't a moderator or myself most of the time, and that's not good on building a community, the top voter today quit because of dicers and I don't see a point personally in grinding away time on a server were everything you grind is quite literally worthless in comparison to the magically acquired banks of other players.

So if you're wondering were all my gear is going, it's actually not too bad of a batch of random shit I've grinded out by myself, it's going to some random with dicing permitions because the guy i wanted to give it to logged out.

On top of all this, the legends pk guy after lying to me about his spec weapon said I'd run when I told him i'd go all the way out to the mage bank, give me my gear back and fight fair since we had discussed out spec weapons he acted like that mattered, then he just logged out which is autistic, he got away with some buggy material and i didn't care about losing the items as much as I cared about losing to some kid that's gotta be shady and scummy.

Empoleon says he's leavin too.

if you need to contact me my steam account name is Rangercake
| steamID64: http:// steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075472084

minus the space since external links are hitler apparently
email is
nosnhojmy@yahoo.com
I'm here for anyone that needs me, and i'd be willing to chill or play other games if ya'd like.
that email works for fb and skype.

Thanks for the time guys, I hope to see some of you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Savage

PostSubject: Re: Well it was pretty fun   Well it was pretty fun EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:53 pm

Was great having you here for the time spent man, honestly everything is true, and i agree. Hopefully everything will be fixed someday... i hope. But for now thanks for being on and spending time on the server, you've helped a ton of players and its appreciated. Ill look forward to being in contact with you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cake

Cake

PostSubject: Re: Well it was pretty fun   Well it was pretty fun EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Sad to see you go man, You made alot of valid points, Rarely saw / talked to you ingame, Would've been delightful to get to know you better.
Best of Luck, and Good luck with life's future endeavors.
~Sincerely, Cake.
Back to top Go down
Justruins

PostSubject: Re: Well it was pretty fun   Well it was pretty fun EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 12:57 am

Was great playing with you. hope to play with you one day a lot of things will be fixed soon sorry you had to experience.
Goodluck on your Journey
Very Happy Very Happy

-Justruins
Back to top Go down
legend pker

PostSubject: Re: Well it was pretty fun   Well it was pretty fun EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 1:33 am

Tbh, I Never Pked U Nor Bugged Someone U Gave Item's Too! I' Myself Said "Let's Pk " U Jumped The Gun Said U Would Kill Me So I Pked U I Didnt 2x Spec Or Anything. But Hey Man, More Power To Ya! Fun While U Was Here. Don't Get Mad Over Pixels. Have A Good One Buddy.
Back to top Go down
Banker
Forum Dev/ In-Game Admin
Forum Dev/ In-Game Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: Well it was pretty fun   Well it was pretty fun EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Thanks for being part of our community. It was nice to meet you and you were nice player! Hopefully meet again in future! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.godsfaith-rsps.com/
rangercake

rangercake

PostSubject: Re: Well it was pretty fun   Well it was pretty fun EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 1:20 am

legend pker wrote:
Tbh, I Never Pked U Nor Bugged Someone U Gave Item's Too! I' Myself Said "Let's Pk " U Jumped The Gun Said U Would Kill Me So I Pked U I Didnt 2x Spec Or Anything. But Hey Man, More Power To Ya! Fun While U Was Here. Don't Get Mad Over Pixels. Have A Good One Buddy.

What an ignorant little kiddo, I told you I wasn't irritated over you even winning, I was irritated on how shady you were about it, dragon claws are bugged in pvp that's clear by a 500 0 0 0 they don't follow the proper formula and when you hit a 500 with a low strength and accuracy bonus spec weapon through stat it's pretty obvious that it's broken, I even told you I didn't care that I lost but I wanted a fair rematch and you bitched out on it and logged.

On top of that, I wasn't really all too mad in the first place, I was disappointed yea but there's a huge difference between the two.

I also wasn't the one who said anything about being able to, I wanted to fight you so I'd either win and give what I had won away, or lose and give what I had in my bank away, the guy that jumped the gun linked me to a completely different server and I'm pretty happy on it for the time being, it's not as raw as gods faith.

I greatly appreciate the people that were mature and kind to me while I was on the server, there's a few toxic people and I personally feel like they shouldn't be allowed to play but the staff on it are honestly so hesitant to use the power they have that it's sad. People shouldn't be around and flame people, I as a person shouldn't have to tell "legend pker" to fuck off of someone because he's basically harassing them to fight him with a combat level of like 70 compared to 138, and I'm sorry to say it but people like yourself, legend, aren't good for the community, you flame people, walk around acting like a god and when you notice that the weapon of choice you have is bugged you use it and hide behind the "oh no it's not, or oh no I didn't, or you're mad" are you twelve?

There's a point which you have to actually pay attention and figure out that it's just a crock of shit like half of what people that're toxic say, I'll pay attention and check in on the forums every once and a while but I doubt i'll play because I feel like it's highly pay to win and it's not rewarding in the slightest because of how raw the server is and how trashy some of the players really are.

Sorry if anyone disagrees with me or tries to argue the point but I'm just pointing out what I see, and i've no reason to lie I genuinely enjoyed a lot of the community, but I really just disliked trying to talk to davo on his day off, him saying he was gunna spend a lot of time working on the server that day and trying to be the dev he's supposed to be, putting in a super broken skill IE slayer with literally no reward value in the items he put in, then log because he was told he fucked up and was told how to fix it, that's a sign of someone that wants to shove content in to get more money out of the server without fixing the prior issues as is, dungeoneering is extremely flawed, the rules are, it's just so raw that it's not enjoyable once you grind out some of the stuff that you need to for your start as a player.

Thank you all for your positive attitudes and I hope to see godsfaith prosper at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well it was pretty fun   Well it was pretty fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Well it was pretty fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Of GodsFaith :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: