Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodsFaith Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Server Links
PRICE LIST CLIENT DISCORD
Latest topics
» Client aint starting.
Satan 4 admin or mod EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:09 am by from scratch

» The server is dead but im back
Satan 4 admin or mod EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm by Empoleon3333

» New Forums
Satan 4 admin or mod EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am by Banker

» Forum Ranks.
Satan 4 admin or mod EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am by Banker

» GodsFaith Staff, Please read.
Satan 4 admin or mod EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm by sasori

» JustRuins BACK!!!!!!!!!
Satan 4 admin or mod EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm by sasori

» So Cat went afk at phoenix....
Satan 4 admin or mod EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Banker

» Nate's Updated Staff Application
Satan 4 admin or mod EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am by cat

» My proposed Price List
Satan 4 admin or mod EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 am by Nate

Top posting users this month
No user

Satan 4 admin or mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satan
Regular Donator
Regular Donator

Satan 4 admin or mod Empty
PostSubject: Satan 4 admin or mod   Satan 4 admin or mod EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Ingame & Forums Name: Satan & Satan lol!

Time-Zone: same as justin and davo, eastern USA

Position you are applying? Admin, i guess mod would be okay too

Ingame Play-time (picture from quest tab): 1647m currently. dont even get me started on how much playtime i had before that update

Have you been staff before (where, how long) i have been an owner of a server years ago and that went well for about a year before my old computer shit the bed and my co owner couldnt handle owning. i have also been an admin on another server and that lasted about 6-8 months but both of these were a long time ago. both servers arent online or even have a homepage anymore.

Have you ever been punished in godsfaith (jail, mute, warning, ban): muted by sasori bc hes a lil bitch  I love you  I love you  I love you

What do you do if someone is spamming: give 2 seperate warnings before a 24 hour mute, 48 hours depending on how bad the spam is in context

What would you do if you became a part of the Staff Team: probably cum in my pants. i want to be more helpful to this server than just giving ideas for justin and davo to end up adding into server  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

Why should we pick you to become part of the Staff Team & why you are different than others: ive learned just about everything about the server. i can probably be the biggest help regarding how to train skills properly and where to find slayer monsters and genuinely help people figure out the server as a whole. i know there is still a lot of things needed to be worked on and i have always told justin about every single thing i find out. im different because im an asshole, but respectfully. i will never abuse but when i have the chance to serve punishment for serious reason im more than happy to bring that ban hammer down if you know what im trying to say.

Extra Information/comments: I love the server, and i know i talk trash about it but thats just because of an issue with another staff, but that whole situation is over with and ive accepted the fact i can not change it or get my items back. i will definitely be online everyday and for atleast 5 hours if i get staff. just being a donor doesnt give me much want to be online everyday :p afro flower
Back to top Go down

Satan 4 admin or mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Of GodsFaith :: Application Center :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: