Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodsFaith Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Server Links
PRICE LIST CLIENT DISCORD
Latest topics
» Client aint starting.
Nate's Staff Application EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:09 am by from scratch

» The server is dead but im back
Nate's Staff Application EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm by Empoleon3333

» New Forums
Nate's Staff Application EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am by Banker

» Forum Ranks.
Nate's Staff Application EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am by Banker

» GodsFaith Staff, Please read.
Nate's Staff Application EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm by sasori

» JustRuins BACK!!!!!!!!!
Nate's Staff Application EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm by sasori

» So Cat went afk at phoenix....
Nate's Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Banker

» Nate's Updated Staff Application
Nate's Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am by cat

» My proposed Price List
Nate's Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 am by Nate

Top posting users this month
No user

Nate's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Nate's Staff Application   Nate's Staff Application EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:47 am

I'm positive that many of you have seen me online recently, and that is because I'm an extremely active member of the community and attempt to get online at whatever chance I can get. Any whom, I would like to first introduce myself in this application.

My real name is Nathan, and I'm 18 years old currently studying English Literature, History and Graphic Design at college level. I hope to become a lecturer when I'm older, more specifically at a university institution to help better progress society to a higher point in development.

I have experience in several past positions, in different games and servers ranging from moderator, administrator to co-owner meaning I have a vast knowledge of commands and also have the appropriate experience to back up what I previously stated about my maturity and deductive abilities.

Ingame & Forums Name: Nate

Time-Zone: GMT (Pretty much the ONLY British Player I think)

Position you are applying? Any position you're willing to give. I like to be flexible

Ingame Play-time (picture from quest tab):
Nate's Staff Application CPD53Ua

Have you been staff before (where, how long)
BainScape, 1 year until it closed down, Habide (Habbo Retro) Admin, Moderator and Manager

Have you ever been punished in godsfaith (jail, mute, warning, ban): No

What do you do if someone is spamming: As the community is so great I have not experienced it on the game, however it would start as a warning and if they neglect my warning, then I will jail them for an hour, and then if they begin to spam in the clan chat then mute them for the rest of the duration.

What would you do if you became a part of the Staff Team: Bring both positivism, maturity and knowledge to the team and help support in any way I can and or am needed. Be constantly active as much as I am and make myself as useful an asset as possible.

Why should we pick you to become part of the Staff Team & why you are different than others:

'Maturity' is a word that is thrown around too often these days with a misconception of it's meaning: it is my belief that maturity extends past something mental. It should develop and be present in your decisions and the way you act on a day to day basis. This is me being true to who I really am in this application: I am mature. Mature enough to see between the lines of people and to evaluate things properly and with precision, speed and skill. This allows me to accurately deduce situations and apply appropriate punishment depending on the situation. I am a very caring person. I always ask how people are and, if they are upset, always try to condole them. This itself can be vouched for by the users of the server, as I always try my hardest to be as friendly as possible. I have experience in several past positions, in different games and servers ranging from moderator, administrator to co-owner meaning I have a vast knowledge of commands and also have the appropriate experience to back up what I previously stated about my maturity and deductive abilities.

Extra Information/comments: I like Filthy Frank

Last edited by Nate on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toyy

PostSubject: Re: Nate's Staff Application   Nate's Staff Application EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:47 am

Great app man I hope to see you a part of staff in the future <3
Back to top Go down
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Nate's Staff Application   Nate's Staff Application EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:57 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate's Staff Application   Nate's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nate's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1