Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Register our new forums at;

Godsfaith-rsps.com/forums/
Forums Of GodsFaith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodsFaith Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Server Links
PRICE LIST CLIENT DISCORD
Latest topics
» Client aint starting.
skychi's mod application EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:09 am by from scratch

» The server is dead but im back
skychi's mod application EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm by Empoleon3333

» New Forums
skychi's mod application EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am by Banker

» Forum Ranks.
skychi's mod application EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am by Banker

» GodsFaith Staff, Please read.
skychi's mod application EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm by sasori

» JustRuins BACK!!!!!!!!!
skychi's mod application EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm by sasori

» So Cat went afk at phoenix....
skychi's mod application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm by Banker

» Nate's Updated Staff Application
skychi's mod application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am by cat

» My proposed Price List
skychi's mod application EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 am by Nate

Top posting users this month
No user

skychi's mod application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skychi

skychi

skychi's mod application Empty
PostSubject: skychi's mod application   skychi's mod application EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:07 pm

hello to everyone who is taking the time to read my moderator application. I appreciate you taking the time to read over my application so without further ado let's get down to the topic.

I would like to start off by giving you guy's some personal details about who i am.

To start thing's off my name is Nathan i am 23 years old and i am currently in college for computer programming. I have been coding and running RSPS for over 7 years now and i enjoying playing them as well. I love talking to people and helping anyone in anyway such has showing a player around or giving them some directions on how to get started or even simply having a simple chat with them if they need someone to just talk to. I am a huge joker but i know exactly when to be serious and when matters need to be taken seriously.

Now that you know a bit about me let me discuss with you why i feel i would be a great asset to the Godsfaith Staff team.

To start things off on why i feel i would be a great asset to the team is i have been around RSPS for over 7 years (as explained above) i have experienced many situations that i have had to deal with my self or have watched someone deal with i know what actions need to be taken and what don't. Another reason is because i am usually on the server around 5-7 hours a day even more sometimes so i would be able to constantly be able to help players and just have fun with everyone in the community. I take being on the staff team very seriously i don't think of it has a game i treat it has if it were my job i have respect for the job and respect for players them selves i don't believe in abusing the powers granted to a staff member just for my own enjoyment. I also believe that a moderator isn't above anyone else i treat fellow staff members and players as equal i feel that treating a player poorly by making them feel low and useless should not be acceptable. I appreciate you taking the time to read this as i look forward to reading all the comments and thought's down below. I would like to take the time now to make the staff and the community of Godsfaith a promise. I Skychi promise to you all the if i get accepted to become part of the wonderful staff of Godsfaith to still be as active and helpful and even if i don't i will still be active and as always helpful and will be looking forward to growing with the server and with all you guy's that is a promise Smile

i look forward to seeing you all in game and yet again want to thank you all for taking the time to read this post.

sincerely your friend

-Skychi-

Back to top Go down
cat
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod
cat

PostSubject: Re: skychi's mod application   skychi's mod application EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:10 pm

Nice app <3 , gl on position. First impressions usually the ones that matter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skychi

skychi

PostSubject: Re: skychi's mod application   skychi's mod application EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:16 pm

thank you cat <3 and i agree with you on that one Smile
Back to top Go down
King King
Epic Donator
Epic Donator

PostSubject: Re: skychi's mod application   skychi's mod application EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:24 am

Nice application bro!
i met you like 2 days ago on the server. you have constantly been online and have more playtime than me Razz and I have been 1,5 month longer on the server.. hehe.
keep up the good work <3

King.
Back to top Go down
Sparkie

PostSubject: Re: skychi's mod application   skychi's mod application EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 7:26 pm

I feel Skychi has a lot of experience with RSPS' and could help benefit the server in many ways. He knows how to handle many situations and has helped me many times on the server already. I feel like he should be highly considered for the position.
Back to top Go down
Braziliam Guy

Braziliam Guy

PostSubject: Re: skychi's mod application   skychi's mod application EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:30 pm

He would be a nerd moderator ! xD affraid jocolor king Exclamation @ Twisted Evil Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skychi's mod application   skychi's mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

skychi's mod application
Page 1 of 1